• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Lunch today. I had some defrosted cod in the fridge and as well some edamame. I didn’t feel like a stew dish, I wanted more a salad. So in 5 minutes I put this together. Afterthought, the onions didn’t belong there. I wish I had a mix of forbidden rice and quinoa with some ginger scallion oil to go with it. But not bad. 

E22D3328-9643-4725-97DA-1144500B6425.jpeg

Franci

Franci

Lunch today. I had some defrosted cod in the fridge and as well some edamame. I didn’t feel like a stew dish, I wanted more a salad. So in 5 minutes I put this together. Afterthought, the onions didn’t belong there. I wish I had a mix of forbidden rice and quinoa with some ginger scallion oil to go with it. But not bad.