• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

@rotuts

My tomato soup --  We went to Costco and bought the little cherry type tomatoes/  has 4 or 5 different ones including red,orange and yellow.  I saute'd garlic and onion, then added a like touch of Proseco to deg laze ( reduced ) then added the tomatoes, cooked  till tender.  placed in a blender,  added some salt and pepper buzzed it and strained it.  Pretty easy peasy.  The tortellini was made by my Italian friends ancient auto  machine.  Forgot to mention  I cooked them in butter

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

@rotuts

My tomato soup --  We went to Costco and bought the little cherry type tomatoes/  has 4 or 5 different ones including red and yellow.  I saute'd garlic and onion, then added a like touch of Proseco to deg laze ( reduced ) then added the tomatoes, cooked  till tender.  placed in a blender,  added some salt and pepper buzzed it and strained it.  Pretty easy peasy.  The tortellini was made by my Italian friends ancient auto  machine

Paul Bacino

Paul Bacino

@rotuts

My tomato soup --  We went to Costco and bought the little cherry type tomatoes/  has 4 or 5 different ones including red and yellow.  I saute'd garlic and onion, then added a like touch of Proseco to deg laze ( reduced ) then added the tomatoes, cooked  till tender.  placed in a blender,  added some salt and pepper buzzed it and stained it.  Pretty easy peasy.  The tortellini was made by my Italian friends ancient auto  machine