• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

22 hours ago, rotuts said:

@CantCookStillTry

surely you can get quality thai curry pastes 

Oh I can :) 

Please note the qualifier 'Expected' - this clearly was not a Thai Curry or anything close! It merely looked that way when I pulled the unlabelled container from the depths of the chest freezer. 

I freely admit I have no idea what this was meant to be - only that it was not great! (I made it. It sucked. Froze it so as not to be wasteful. Picked it for lunch. Still sh×t). 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

19 hours ago, rotuts said:

@CantCookStillTry

Please note the qualifier 'Expected' - this clearly was not a Thai Curry or anything close! It merely looked that way when pulled the unlabelled container from the depths of the chest freezer. 

I freely admit I have no idea what this was meant to be - only that it was not great! 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

19 hours ago, rotuts said:

@CantCookStillTry

Please note the qualifier 'Thought' - this clearly was not a Thai Curry or anything close! It merely looked that way when pulled the unlabelled container from the depths of the chest freezer. 

I freely admit I have no idea what this was meant to be - only that it was not great!