• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

The last of my mortadella, some thick cut marinated zucchini ribbons, baby Swiss cheese, roasted peppers on Tuscan bread with mayo and Dijon mustard. This basic combination in a sandwich remains one of my high flyers and I have come to realize that the marinated zucchini really helps keep it in the air, for me.

HC

IMG_1564.thumb.JPG.6559a4d1f3e6d8ca63525133f59f4f86.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

The last of my mortadella, some thick cut marinated zucchini ribbons, baby Swiss cheese, roasted peppers on Tuscan bread with mayo and Dijon mustard. This basic combination in a sandwich remains on of my high flyers and I have come to realize that the marinated zucchini really helps keep it in the air, for me.

HC

IMG_1564.thumb.JPG.6559a4d1f3e6d8ca63525133f59f4f86.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

The last of my mortadella, some thick cut marinated zucchini ribbons, baby Swiss cheese, roasted peppers on Tuscan bread with mayo and Dijon mustard. This basic combination in a sandwich remains on of my high flyers and I have come to realize that the marinated zucchini really helps keep it in the air.

HC

IMG_1564.thumb.JPG.6559a4d1f3e6d8ca63525133f59f4f86.JPGp it in