• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

Took one for the team today. Met daughter and grandson at doctor's office to take him home with me because a fever got him tossed from pre-k. After picking up his meds and the requisite Hot Wheels at the drugstore, I offered lunch. He announced he wanted "to go to McDonald's and sit at a table."

20180417_113905.thumb.jpg.256f6dbbe8d415ed11d33502d902562b.jpg

Thus my no-more-than-once-a-year Filet O Fish meal.

Horrible. I got through half a sandwich. The fries were bottom of the bag -- not a one more than 2 inches long. The Diet Coke was ok.

Not to mention they can't put a half slice of American cheese and a fish square on a bun without having one hanging off one side and one off the other. 

Never again. I will stick to hash browns and apple pies, the two things they serve that are edible. 

kayb

kayb

Took one for the team today. Let daughter and grandson at doctor's office to take him home with me because a fever got him tossed from pre-k. After picking up his meds and the requisite Hot Wheels at the drugstore, I offered lunch. He announced he wanted "to go to McDonald's and sit at a table."

20180417_113905.thumb.jpg.256f6dbbe8d415ed11d33502d902562b.jpg

Thus my no-more-than-once-a-year Filet O Fish meal.

Horrible. I got through half a sandwich. The fries were bottom of the bag -- not a one more than 2 inches long. The Diet Coke was ok.

Not to mention they can't put a half slice of American cheese and a fish square on a bun without having one hanging off one side and one off the other. 

Never again. I will stick to hash browns and apple pies, the two things they serve that are edible.