• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

12 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I have a solution!  More information later.  But really I will be using the big oven for pizza not the CSO.  The CSO does not get hot enough.

Bread however is a different story.

I've never used non-stick foil.  I wonder how heat stable whatever it is that makes it non stick.

This stuff is magic.  You can use it on the grill, so I think it is as sturdy as regular foil.

Not much cooking lately.  My mom is back in the hospital after another fall.  Lots of back and forth.  Only thing I've actually cooked lately:

DSCN8520.thumb.JPG.555c070324679bce802ba63165fce12d.JPG

Salad and marinated cucumbers.

Penne with Bolognese:

DSCN8523.JPG.a51944931231031c476c682383bbc58a.JPG

Cheese and pepperoni rolls:

DSCN8521.JPG.a3979ad79e39e8346db7a5d26dea46f8.JPG

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

9 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I have a solution!  More information later.  But really I will be using the big oven for pizza not the CSO.  The CSO does not get hot enough.

Bread however is a different story.

I've never used non-stick foil.  I wonder how heat stable whatever it is that makes it non stick.

This stuff is magic.  You can use it on the grill, so I think it is as sturdy as regular foil.