• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

On 5/27/2018 at 6:20 AM, HungryChris said:

Sore spot for me. My older brother lives in Chicago and has often bragged that there are more than a thousand restaurants within walking distance from his front door. My response: There is only one restaurant within a twenty minute drive from mine, a pizza place, and they don't deliver.

I'm glad I learned to cook!

HC  

This looks like Dominos to me... am I wrong? @robinstx 

I live  in Northern NJ and can get great pizza from local places within an hour. 

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

On 5/27/2018 at 6:20 AM, HungryChris said:

Sore spot for me. My older brother lives in Chicago and has often bragged that there are more than a thousand restaurants within walking distance from his front door. My response: There is only one restaurant within a twenty minute drive from mine, a pizza place, and they don't deliver.

I'm glad I learned to cook!

HC  

This looks like Dominos to me... am I wrong?

I live  in Northern NJ and can get great pizza from local places within an hour.