• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I know it's only about a week since I posted something very similar, but I quite enjoyed it then and tonight attempted to improve it. Think I succeeded.

pita.thumb.jpg.2e912f54706965fbaf0316abc46da964.jpg

Took a large boneless, skinless chicken breast and cubed it into 2-3 cm cubes and marinated them for an hour in 2 Tbs Sriracha sauce with lemon juice, chopped shallots, garlic and salt. Stir fried it.

Made a lettuce, cucumber, coriander leaf and tomato salad. Stuffed the lot into pita bread smuggled back from Vietnam. Added sea salt and white pepper.

Ate four.

Sorry, you can't see the chicken this time. It is there under the salad.

I found these wonderfully flavoured tomatoes in the market this morning.

toms.thumb.jpg.71c9e6fbb758c1ef4d62d1f6acc15d58.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I know it's only about a week since I posted something very similar, but I quite enjoyed it then and tonight attempted to improve it. Think I succeeded.

pita.thumb.jpg.2e912f54706965fbaf0316abc46da964.jpg

Took a large boneless, skinless chicken breast and cubed it into 2-3 cm cubes and marinated them for an hour in 2 Tbs Sriracha sauce with lemon juice, chopped shallots, garlic and salt. Stir fried it.

Made a lettuce, cucumber coriander leaf and tomato salad. Stuffed the lot into pita bread smuggled back from Vietnam. Added sea salt and white pepper.

Sorry, you can't see the chicken this time. It is there under the salad.

I found these wonderfully flavoured tomatoes in the market this morning.

toms.thumb.jpg.71c9e6fbb758c1ef4d62d1f6acc15d58.jpg