• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rooftop1000

rooftop1000

I started a nice pot of black bean soup with some ham stock from the freezer yesterday. As I was reheating it I was looking in the pot thinking I so don't even want to taste this for seasoning, finally as it started to steam I forced myself. It was pretty damn good, just a little salt, a red chile from the freezer and I buzzed half in the blender.....ooops then I added cubed left over smoked pork from last nights dinner

IMG_4329.JPG

rooftop1000

rooftop1000

I started a nice pot of black bean soup with some ham stock from the freezer yesterday. As I was reheating it I was looking in the pot thinking I so don't even want to taste this for seasoning, finally as it started to steam I forced myself. It was pretty damn good, just a little salt, a red chile from the freezer and I buzzed half in the blender.

IMG_4329.JPG