• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

I was making a sweet pepper and leftover meatloaf pizza for dinner last night, but as soon as Deb saw the pizza peel on the table, I knew there was a problem. Apparently, I had forgotten that a happy customer had bought pizza for the entire truck shop for lunch yesterday. My pizza quickly went into the freezer for a later date and meatloaf sandwiches took its place.

HC  

IMG_3236.thumb.JPG.0c93621b54507e83fff43003e91a3bcd.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

I was making a sweet pepper and leftover meatloaf pizza for dinner last night, but as soon as Deb saw the pizza peel on the table, I knew there was a problem. Apparently, I had forgotten that a happy customer had bought pizza for the entire truck shop for lunch yesterday. My pizza quickly went into the freezer for a later date and meatloaf sandwiches took their place.

HC  

IMG_3236.thumb.JPG.0c93621b54507e83fff43003e91a3bcd.JPG