• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Eleven Madison Park: The Next-Chapter

gibbs

I got my copy of Eleven Madison Park: The Next-Chapter earlier this year and have enjoyed reading through it several times. 

As a result, I have been considering getting the version published in 2011 for Christmas, however, I am not sure if it is a duplicate of the recipe book included with the next chapter set. 

So I am wondering if somebody has access to both if they would be able to advise me whether the recipes are duplicated between the two books.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...

HI everyone, I got own both the original and the next chapter version but I am looking for a less boozy version of the lavender duck recipes with peaches , due to some of the food restrictions I am dealing with.
By any miracle, does anyone own the Eleven Madison Park cook next chapter, limited release? I am looking for the "Duck honey glazed with apricot and fennel" recipe that would be on page 108 (??)
this one:
https://www.finedininglovers.com/article/get-your-hands-eleven-madison-parks-limited-edition-cookbook

If you are able to share it with me, along with the puree/etc.. component that would be really great. Thanks!