• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

I didn't even know a countertop mini pie making appliance existed.

@Porthos There used to be a 30 minute infomercial about a countertop appliance that looked like this (click). The hostess/emcee of the infomercial would make everything from omelettes to dessert pies in them. It was very Ronco-ish. They're be perfect for hand-held meat or fruit pies

I am sure you can find them on eBay now if you're driven to get one.;) xD

edited to add tag

Toliver

Toliver

1 hour ago, Porthos said:

@Porthos There used to be a 30 minute infomercial about a countertop appliance that looked like this (click). The hostess/emcee of the infomercial would make everything from omelettes to dessert pies in them. It was very Ronco-ish. They're be perfect for hand-held meat or fruit pies

I am sure you can find them on eBay now if you're driven to get one.

edited to add tag

Toliver

Toliver

55 minutes ago, Porthos said:

There used to be a 30 minute infomercial about a countertop appliance that looked like this (click). The hostess/emcee of the infomercial would make everything from omelettes to dessert pies in them. It was very Ronco-ish. They're be perfect for hand-held meat or fruit pies

I am sure you can find them on eBay now if you're driven to get one.