• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typos

4 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Good grief.  I don't think that looks good at all.  

But, is that a real plate?  Not paper?  I've never seen that around here.  However, we also don't have to pay to watch tv.

Yes that is a real plate!   I, too, was taken aback.  I think that they’re making a big deal of Sunday dinner!  In fact, that was my first instinct when I took the lid off before I read the menu. With my poor eyesight I thought, “Oh my goodness it’s a Sunday joint!”  Lamb? Roast Beef? I can be quite silly sometimes. 

Anna N

Anna N

Just now, Shelby said:

Good grief.  I don't think that looks good at all.  

But, is that a real plate?  Not paper?  I've never seen that around here.  However, we also don't have to pay to watch tv.

Yes that is a real plate!   I, too, was taken aback.  I think that they’re making a big deal of somebody dinner!  In fact, that was my first instinct when I took the lid off before I read the menu. With my poor eyesight I thought, “oh my goodness it’s a Sunday joint!”  Lamb? Roast Beef? I can be quite silly sometimes.