• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

demiglace

demiglace

cuz

11 minutes ago, Anna N said:

This hospital has a virtual food circus and the food there is extremely good. It’s not cheap. The problem is that I can’t leave my room and the only way I can get food like that is if someone visits and I ask them  to go down there.   Which I have done on other occasions.  I quite enjoyed Timmys Thai soup on my last unfortunate encounter with this institution.  There is even a sushi bar down there much better than you find in supermarkets but not a real sushi bar of course.  

Oh that's good to hear. There is good food in the hosp. Bad news is some people can't get to it. Luckily you have family and friends at the ready. Feel better soon.

demiglace

demiglace

4 minutes ago, Anna N said:

This hospital has a virtual food circus and the food there is extremely good. It’s not cheap. The problem is that I can’t leave my room and the only way I can get food like that is if someone visits and I ask them  to go down there.   Which I have done on other occasions.  I quite enjoyed Timmys Thai soup on my last unfortunate encounter with this institution.  There is even a sushi bar down there much better than you find in supermarkets but not a real sushi bar of course.  

Oh that's good to hear. There is good food in the hosp. Bad news is people can't get to it. Luckily you have family and friends at the ready. Feel better soon.