• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

They are gaslighting me!

I left the hospital the ad hoc supply of breakfast as they had never screwed that up. Every morning they brought rather good 肉包 - pork buns. 

This morning they were running late and the doctors were getting impatient as they like us to have eaten before taking medication.

Finally someone rushed in with my Bao breakfast. Sadly this had metamorphosed into jiaozi dumplings.

Then came the evidence of gaslighting. The damn things were full  of c@rn!!!

Twenty minutes later, the buns turned up. They didn't have the nerve to charge me!

liuzhou

liuzhou

They are gaslighting me!

I left the hospital the ad hoc supply of breakfast as they had never screwed that up. Every morning they brought rather good 肉包 - pork buns. 

This morning they were running late and the doctors were getting impatient as they like us to have eaten before taking medication.

Finally someone rushed in with my Bao breakfast. Sadly this had metamorphosed into jiaozi dumplings.

Then came the evidence of gaslighting. The damn things were full  of c@rn!!!

Twenty minutes later, the buns turned up. They didn't gave the nerve to charge me!