• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

piqued for peaked - Lousy proofreading

I am posting this here (it already appears on the breakfast thread) Because it was first cooked in the instant pot before it was carefully broiled. 

B882164A-F51C-418A-AEB4-F03A144FB0A8.thumb.jpeg.e4a9e447476fdf3c6336bfacab182736.jpeg

But also because nobody’s curiosity was piqued by the object directly in front of the pork.  That is a hunk of brass wrapped in foil. There is one on the other side of the pork. It was the only thing I could come up with that would allow me to keep pork steady as I turned it to broil all of the curved sides.  Worked like a charm made the pan extremely heavy to lift. :)

Anna N

Anna N

I am posting this here (it already appears on the breakfast thread) Because it was first cooked in the instant pot before it was carefully broiled. 

B882164A-F51C-418A-AEB4-F03A144FB0A8.thumb.jpeg.e4a9e447476fdf3c6336bfacab182736.jpeg

But also because nobody’s curiosity was peaked by the object directly in front of the pork.  That is a hunk of brass wrapped in foil. There is one on the other side of the pork. It was the only thing I could come up with that would allow me to keep pork steady as I turned it to broil all of the curved sides.  Worked like a charm made the pan extremely heavy to lift. :)