• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

8 minutes ago, chefmd said:

I have to go to Russia in a hurry tomorrow, my father's health issues are requiring my attendance.  Not a happy trip for many reasons.  But my will come with me, he is a lovely travel companion. 

My American dinner.

martini, only have one olive left (;

image.thumb.jpg.4c904c2310255743ba1ae710c978053d.jpg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2a459cbdaa822cc

Steak and potatoes.  I am so distraught that forgot to oil and salt potatoes prior to roasting.

image.thumb.jpg.6f2babf5803ded9efb7ec1004593eb01.jpg

I am so sorry, for your father's ill health.  Though I have to ask, what will be going with you?  Your husband, son, or cat?

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

5 minutes ago, chefmd said:

I have to go to Russia in a hurry tomorrow, my father's health issues are requiring my attendance.  Not a happy trip for many reasons.  But my will come with me, he is a lovely travel companion. 

My American dinner.

martini, only have one olive left (;

image.thumb.jpg.4c904c2310255743ba1ae710c978053d.jpg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=d2a459cbdaa822cc

Steak and potatoes.  I am so distraught that forgot to oil and salt potatoes prior to roasting.

image.thumb.jpg.6f2babf5803ded9efb7ec1004593eb01.jpg

I am so sorry, for yours father's ill health.  Though I have to ask, what will be going with you?  Your husband, son, or cat?