• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

2 hours ago, dcarch said:

Make fried rice more often. You can just about put anything into fried rice. All odds and ends.

While I see where you are coming from, in my mind fried rice can be sublime if made well from prime, fresh ingredients.

Using it as a dumping ground for all and everything ain't happening in this house. It deserves more respect.

liuzhou

liuzhou

2 hours ago, dcarch said:

Make fried rice more often. You can just about put anything into fried rice. All odds and ends.

While I see where you are coming from, in my mind, fried rice can be sublime if made well from prime, fresh ingredients.

Using it as a dumping ground for all and everything ain't happening in this house. It deserves more respect.