• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

jimb0

jimb0

1 hour ago, MokaPot said:

Really beautiful, @jimb0, your chocolates and the photo as well. What was on the insides?

thank you; you’re very kind. this was actually my first go at moulded chocolates. i hadn’t wanted to shell out for moulds...but i am tired of hand dipping things, haha. i’m just happy they all popped out easily. 

inside was a milk chocolate butter ganache with blueberry powder. nice, though the blueberry was subtle enough that it mostly came across as a fruit-forward chocolate more than anything else. 

jimb0

jimb0

16 minutes ago, MokaPot said:

Really beautiful, @jimb0, your chocolates and the photo as well. What was on the insides?

thank you; you’re very kind. this was actually my first go at moulded chocolates. i hadn’t wanted to shell out for moulds...but i am tired of hand dipping things, haha. i’m just happy they all popped out easily. 

inside was a milk chocolate butter ganache with blueberry powder. nice, though the blueberry was subtle enough that it mostly across as a fruit-forward chocolate more than anything else.