• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jamal12

Jamal12

On 11/20/2017 at 1:21 AM, dhardy123 said:

I think its well worth the money. It works out to about $10 Cdn a month. She generally has 1 new video per week which is accompanied by a recipe in PDF so you can download it. The videos can range from minutes to hours based on what she is doing. You can definitely pause the video as you work at your own pace. As  Kristen is the self-proclaimed "Queen Of Chocolate", she has numerous videos on chocolate techniques, such as molding, decorations, spraying, tempering, etc. She also does many videos on non-chocolate things like gateaux, cookies, and pastries. In addition, she has guest chefs demonstrate their techniques, such as Bachour, Haasnoot, Melissa, etc.

I would suggest sign up for a month and check it out. It also has a pretty active forum relating to the recipes and Kristen replies to most questions posted there.

hi I joined Savour school online classes as well they are very good,  the thing that pushed me to join them i saw her do the red Jupiter on youtube and i was so intrigued and wanted to do  it aswell and learn more on how it was done. That blew my mind so when i found  it was part of the Online course including many others i too enrolled.

Capture1.PNG

Jamal12

Jamal12

On 11/20/2017 at 1:21 AM, dhardy123 said:

I think its well worth the money. It works out to about $10 Cdn a month. She generally has 1 new video per week which is accompanied by a recipe in PDF so you can download it. The videos can range from minutes to hours based on what she is doing. You can definitely pause the video as you work at your own pace. As  Kristen is the self-proclaimed "Queen Of Chocolate", she has numerous videos on chocolate techniques, such as molding, decorations, spraying, tempering, etc. She also does many videos on non-chocolate things like gateaux, cookies, and pastries. In addition, she has guest chefs demonstrate their techniques, such as Bachour, Haasnoot, Melissa, etc.

I would suggest sign up for a month and check it out. It also has a pretty active forum relating to the recipes and Kristen replies to most questions posted there.

hi mi joined Savour school online classes as well they are very good the thing that pushed me to join them i saw her do the red jupiter on youtube and i was so intrigued and wanted to do  it aswell and learn more on how it was done. That blew my mind so when i found  it was part of the Online course including many others i too enrolled.

Capture1.PNG