• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shel_B

Shel_B

2 hours ago, JeanneCake said:

I have an old GE toaster oven and the only thing I use it for is toast

[...]

We are at an impasse.  I'm not giving up the toaster oven.  Although it IS taking up counter space 

@JeanneCake ... My current BSOP replaced a Breville Mini oven, but before giving the small unit to a neighbor, I had both.  The small unit fit atop the larger one, and for a short time I had both. Vertical space was a non-issue, although having both on the counter top space available to me was not happening.  Is your situation that you could do something similar?

Shel_B

Shel_B

2 minutes ago, JeanneCake said:

I have an old GE toaster oven and the only thing I use it for is toast

[...]

We are at an impasse.  I'm not giving up the toaster oven.  Although it IS taking up counter space 

My current BSOP replaced a Breville Mini oven, but before giving the small unit to a neighbor, I had both.  The small unit fit atop the larger one, and for a short time I had both. Vertical space was a non-issue, although having both on the counter top space available to me was not happening.  Is your situation that you could do something similar?