• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typo

22 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I love Korean fried chicken.  There is a chef/owner restaurant here that we visit from time to time called Table Sodam.  It is a small place, seats maybe 25 or so people and the food is terrific.  Last time there the place was full and we were the only non-Koreans there.  @Anna N assuming your restaurant offers it, do you ever get Cheese Corn?

I have never heard of cheese corn. Sounds very interesting.  I don't think this restaurant offers it but their full menu is all in Korean so it may be hidden.

Anna N

Anna N

21 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

I love Korean fried chicken.  There is a chef/owner restaurant here that we visit from time to time called Table Sodam.  It is a small place, seats maybe 25 or so people and the food is terrific.  Last time there the place was full and we were the only non-Koreans there.  @Anna N assuming your restaurant offers it, do you ever get Cheese Corn?

I have never heard of cheese corn. Sounds very interesting.  I don't think this restaurant opposite but their full menu is all in Korean so it may be hidden.