• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

sartoric

sartoric

Move words

All of the properties that line the Ganges toe the line as far as reverence to the holy sites, sort of.

We had a late afternoon snack at this place, masala pappads and a beverage. Not beer (much).

IMG_3793.JPGDSC08349.JPG

Our last meal in India, technically not, we're at 35,000 ft on the way to Singapore.

Hey, we are flying with Air India, so to me it still counted. The choice was veg or chicken, we both went the veg.

IMG_3191.JPGCan't remember the last time I finished an airline meal, and I don't think I've ever said "that was great".

Thanks for letting me relive what was an extraordinary time in India. Here's a favourite photo !

Happy travels.....

DSC07910.JPG

sartoric

sartoric

All of the properties that line the Ganges toe the line as far as reverence to the holy sites, sort of.

We had a late afternoon snack at this place, masala pappads and a beverage. Not beer (much).

IMG_3793.JPGDSC08349.JPG

Our last meal in India, technically not, we're at 35,000 ft on the way to Singapore.

Hey, we are flying with Air India, so to me it still counted. The choice was veg or chicken, we both went the veg.

IMG_3191.JPGCan't remember the last time I finished an airline meal, and I don't think I've ever said "that was great".

Thanks for letting me relive what was an extraordinary time in India. Here's a favourite photo ! Happy travels.....

DSC07910.JPG