• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

boilsover

boilsover

On 9/19/2017 at 6:02 AM, btbyrd said:

Small, medium, and large spoons beside one another at various angles. Small in front; medium in middle; large in back. The perspective makes them look like they're almost the same size, but that's an optical trick. I tried to more or less line them up where the handle meets the cup of the spoon.

BE1FB7F0-0CED-44C9-8DF7-48BA0B329241.thumb.jpg.e3fe570522b9d4b91471ac4127963837.jpg

I'm sure there will be another Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal this year, so if you can wait you can save.

Hi, btbyrd:

Here's a photo of the new, exclusive Boilsover Spoon pictured next to yours.  Photo credits:  btbyrds, boilsover and eGullet.

Oneida 6-pack ($5) and a vise.  $1 each plus $29.99 each shipping and handling.  Reserve yours today!

Bent Spoon.jpg

boilsover

boilsover

On 9/19/2017 at 6:02 AM, btbyrd said:

Small, medium, and large spoons beside one another at various angles. Small in front; medium in middle; large in back. The perspective makes them look like they're almost the same size, but that's an optical trick. I tried to more or less line them up where the handle meets the cup of the spoon.

BE1FB7F0-0CED-44C9-8DF7-48BA0B329241.thumb.jpg.e3fe570522b9d4b91471ac4127963837.jpg

I'm sure there will be another Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal this year, so if you can wait you can save.

Hi, btbyrd:

Here's a photo of the new, exclusive Boilsover Spoon pictured next to yours.  Photo credits:  btbyrds, boilsover and eGullet.

Oneida 6-pack ($5) and a vise.  $29.99 each shipping and handling.

Bent Spoon.jpg