• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

TicTac

TicTac

On 11/22/2016 at 9:10 PM, ElainaA said:

Very simple dinner tonight - as we leave tomorrow for Thanksgiving in Northampton MA with our daughter.  Roasted potatoes, salad and a piece of sirloin done in the oven/broiler. 

DSC01874.jpg

I would have prefered to have grilled the steak but there was the condition of the grill - and the foot and a half of snow against the door leading to the porch where the grill is located.

DSC01873.jpg

Oh come on now, that wee bit of snow stopped ya!? ;)

Up in the Great White North we had freezing rain last night, I had chicken marinading in Greek spices - my wife asked if I was still going to BBQ - 'If you want real Greek food' I replied, as I headed out to the deck.

Then again, I did have a freshly carved path through the snow courtesy of my 3 year old taking advantage of the first years snow and erecting the inaugural snowbeast (I hesitate to call it snowman due to its rather odd characteristics)

TicTac

TicTac

On 11/22/2016 at 9:10 PM, ElainaA said:

Very simple dinner tonight - as we leave tomorrow for Thanksgiving in Northampton MA with our daughter.  Roasted potatoes, salad and a piece of sirloin done in the oven/broiler. 

DSC01874.jpg

I would have prefered to have grilled the steak but there was the condition of the grill - and the foot and a half of snow against the door leading to the porch where the grill is located.

DSC01873.jpg

Oh come on now, that wee bit of snow stopped ya!? ;)

Up in the Great White North we had freezing rain last night, I had chicken marinading in Greek spices - my wife asked if I was still going to BBQ - 'If you want real Greek food' I replied, as I headed out to the deck.