• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

natasha1270

natasha1270

add googled image.

Wow, the rim of your pan was totally shredded! Such a shame. I will have to ask my friend that has a different style flanera where she got hers. If I recall correctly, hers is aluminum and had a single locking mechanism that kind of folded over the top. I can't remember if it was integrated in the base or a cage set up design.

eta: hers is similar to (if not exactly like) this ECKO Flanera:74432-1_1_grande.jpg?v=1459880798

natasha1270

natasha1270

Wow, the rim of your pan was totally shredded! Such a shame. I will have to ask my friend that has a different style flanera where she got hers. If I recall correctly, hers is aluminum and had a single locking mechanism that kind of folded over the top. I can't remember if it was integrated in the base or a cage set up design.