• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Lisa Shock

Lisa Shock

I could cook tomorrow night.

Here's my list:

cheese: swiss, Dubliner, mozzerella, parmesan

1pt cream

white onions

fresh NM green chiles

russet potatoes

celery

cabbage, regular green type

firm tofu

18 eggs

8 limes

chives

4 cans coconut milk

pretty well stocked vegetarian dry pantry including Chinese and Japanese items like noodles, wood ear, dry mushrooms, etc.

breadmaking flours, pastry stuff (butter, chocolates, syrups, sugars), semolina flour

a variety of dry beans and rices

some canned veg: tomatoes, olives, mini corn, bamboo shoots

lots of condiments

I also plan on going out to Sprouts and Winco tomorrow, so, I could pick up missing items. I definitely need more vegetables, like broccoli.

I like cooking Indian food as well as Japanese and Chinese. I like other South Asian cuisines, just haven't made much beyond a vegan pho and some pad thai. I used to live in New Mexico and often cook in Northern style. Don't know much about central/south america.  I am pretty familiar with much of Europe, except for the East and Germany -I'd like to know more about them, at least with vegetarian dishes.

Lisa Shock

Lisa Shock

I could cook tomorrow night.

Here's my list:

cheese: swiss, Dubliner, mozzerella, parmesan

1pt cream

white onions

fresh NM green chiles

russet potatoes

celery

cabbage, regular green type

firm tofu

18 eggs

8 limes

chives

4 cans coconut milk

pretty well stocked vegetarian dry pantry including Chinese and Japanese items like noodles, wood ear, dry mushrooms, etc.

breadmaking flours, pastry stuff (butter, chocolates, syrups, sugars), semolina flour

a variety of dry beans and rices

some canned veg: tomatoes, olives, mini corn, bamboo shoots

lots of condiments

I also plan on going out to Sprouts and Winco tomorrow, so, I could pick up missing items. I definitely need more vegetables, like broccoli.