• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

I have a shrimp and pasta combination that is in the works, minced garlic, butter, olive oil, fresh basil and oregano,  chopped green onions, chopped fresh tomatoes, crushed red pepper flakes, capers, fresh peeled shrimp and dry sherry and a couple of bay leaves. It gets a little better each time, but like I say, it's in the works. Now lets talk a little more about fresh tomato. After my first tomato sandwich, first BLT, I have a next up on the horizon: Bruschetta. I had my first bruschetta late in life, but it was a game changer. Chopped fresh tomatoes, sweet onions, fresh basil and oregano, a little minced garlic, the best olive oil I can find, a bit of kosher salt, all dished out on garlic rubbed crostini at the last minute.

HC

IMG_1441.JPG 

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1446.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

I have a shrimp and pasta combination that is in the works, minced garlic, butter, olive oil, fresh basil and oregano,  chopped green onions, chopped fresh tomatoes, crushed red pepper flakes, capers, fresh peeled shrimp and dry sherry and a couple of bay leaves. It gets a little better each time, but like I say, it's in the works. Now lets talk a little more about fresh tomato. After my first tomato sandwich, first BLT, I have a next up on the horizon: Bruschetta. I had my first bruschetta late in life, but it was a game changer. Chopped fresh tomatoes, chopped sweet onions, chopped fresh basil and oregano, a little minced garlic, the best olive oil I can find, a bit of kosher salt, all dished out on garlic rubbed crostini at the last minute.

HC

IMG_1441.JPG 

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1446.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

I have a shrimp and pasta combination that is in the works, minced garlic, butter, olive oil, fresh basil, fresh oregano,  chopped green onions, chopped fresh tomatoes, crushed red pepper flakes, capers, fresh peeled shrimp and dry sherry and a couple of bay leaves. It gets a little better each time, but like I say, it's in the works. Now lets talk a little more about fresh tomato. After my first tomato sandwich, first BLT, I have a next up on the horizon: Bruschetta. I had my first bruschetta late in life, but it was a game changer. Chopped fresh tomatoes, chopped sweet onions, chopped fresh basil and oregano, a little minced garlic, the best olive oil I can find, a bit of kosher salt, all dished out on garlic rubbed crostini at the last minute.

HC

IMG_1441.JPG 

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1446.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

I have a shrimp and pasta combination that is in the works, minced garlic, butter, olive oil, fresh basil, fresh oregano,  chopped green onions, chopped fresh tomatoes, crushed red pepper flakes, capers, fresh peeled shrimp and dry sherry and a couple of bay leaves. It gets a little better each time, but like I say, it's in the works. Now lets talk a little more about fresh tomato. After my first tomato sandwich, first BLT, I have a next up on the horizon: Bruschetta. I had my first bruschetta late in life, but it was a game changer. Chopped fresh tomatoes, chopped sweet onions, chopped fresh basil and oregano, a little minced garlic, the best olive oil I can find, all dished out on garlic rubbed crostini at the last minute.

HC

IMG_1441.JPG 

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1446.JPG