• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

huiray

huiray

3 hours ago, Thanks for the Crepes said:

I think this might be the drumstick vegetable.

Yes, that's it.

Here in Indy they are available from time to time at various Indian groceries. Not something that is always there in the bins or shelves.

Note that the leaves are also edible and used in many cuisines.  Somewhere here on eGullet I've posted a Pinoy soup I made using Moringa leaves...and the leaves are even less frequently found in these parts than the drumsticks.

huiray

huiray

Yes, that's it.

Here in Indy they are available from time to time at various Indian groceries. Not something that is always there in the bins or shelves.

Note that the leaves are also edible and used in many cuisines.  Somewhere here on eGullet I've posted a Pinoy soup I made using Moringa leaves...and the leaves are even less frequently found than the drumsticks.

huiray

huiray

Yes, that's it.

Note that the leaves are also edible and used in many cuisines.  Somewhere here on eGullet I've posted a Pinoy soup I made using Moringa leaves...

huiray

huiray

Yes, that's it.

Note that the leaves are also edible and used in many cuisines.  Somewhere here on eGullet I've posted a Pinoy soup I made using Moringa leaves...