• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

Heated up the ribs I smoked today in the oven on "keep warm", which is 170 F. The new lower salt rub is a winner, (see my post on fresh beef tongue buying and preparing). They were killer. I noticed that Deb seemed to agree.

I make a Piedmont style, vinegar based sauce for dipping on the side, which we both like. These baby  backs came from Aldi which has been my rib source of choice. They were excellent and I am sure that they will lock in a good supply of fresh eggs for the summer when the gift rack is delivered to Deb's BIL.

HC

IMG_0483.JPG.

IMG_0484.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

Heated up the ribs I smoked today in the oven on "keep warm", which is 170 F. The new lower salt rub is a winner, (see my post on fresh beef tongue buying and preparing). They were killer. I noticed that Deb seemed to agree.

I make a piedmont, vinegar based sauce for dipping on the side, which we both like. These baby  backs came from Aldi which has been my rib source of choice. They were excellent

and I am sure that they will lock in a good supply of fresh eggs for the summer when the gift rack is delivered to Deb's BIL.

HC

IMG_0483.JPG.

IMG_0484.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

Heated up the ribs I smoked today in the oven on "keep warm", which is 170 F. The new lower salt rub is a winner! They were killer. I noticed that Deb seemed to agree.

I make a piedmont, vinegar based sauce for dipping on the side, which we both like. These baby  backs came from Aldi which has been my rib source of choice. They were excellent

and I am sure that they will lock in a good supply of fresh eggs for the summer when the gift rack is delivered to Deb's BIL.

HC

IMG_0483.JPG.

IMG_0484.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

Heated up the ribs I smoked today in the oven on "keep warm", which is 170 F. The new lower salt rub is a winner! They were killer. I noticed that Deb seemed to agree.

I make a piedmont, vinegar based sauce for o the side dipping, which we both like. These baby  backs came from Aldi which has been my rib source of choice. They were excellent

HC

IMG_0483.JPG.

IMG_0484.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

I make a piedmont, vinegar based sauce for the side for dipping, which we both like. These baby  backs came from Aldi which has been my rib source of choice. They were excellent

HC

IMG_0483.JPG.

IMG_0484.JPG