• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

I made this meal the other day and it was good. I’ve learned by now to use about half the amount of water they recommend when cooking any type of noodles and that has been working. I enjoyed it and am still impressed with how flavorful and juicy the chicken was. I also didn’t cook the veggies because I like the contrast of textures with fresh crunch of raw vegetables better than I do when they are cooked. 

IMG_3490.jpeg

IMG_3491.jpeg

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

I made this meal the other day and it was good. I’ve learned by now to use about half the amount of water they recommend when cooking any type of noodles and that has been working. I enjoyed it and am still impressed with how flavorful and juicy the chicken was. 

IMG_3490.jpeg

IMG_3491.jpeg