• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

7 hours ago, rarerollingobject said:

Not sure this entirely counts as cooking, but it WAS my dinner, and I did do a lot of unwrapping and plating!

.....Eaten in this beautiful garden, I'm pretty happy with this dinner.

image.jpg.444610f704e6b0cb4050f053ce1977

image.jpg.526547b1c4ee0f6b8f578499c017c4

I'm a cheese fanatic so your plate above would easily be my dinner, lunch, breakfast or snack! Époisses is lovely. If you see Chaource give it a go. It's rich, oozy and doesn't have that "sweaty man" smell (according to you lol...).

gGBxJsk.jpg

YZhLnzl.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

7 hours ago, rarerollingobject said:

Not sure this entirely counts as cooking, but it WAS my dinner, and I did do a lot of unwrapping and plating!

.....Eaten in this beautiful garden, I'm pretty happy with this dinner.

image.jpg.444610f704e6b0cb4050f053ce1977

image.jpg.526547b1c4ee0f6b8f578499c017c4

I'm a cheese fanatic so this would easily be my dinner, lunch, breakfast or snack! Époisses is lovely. If you see Chaource give it a go. It's rich, oozy and doesn't have that "sweaty man" smell (according to you lol...).

gGBxJsk.jpg

YZhLnzl.jpg