• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Vlcatko

Vlcatko

Veal eye round (at least I think it's the name of the cut), baked potato, broccolini, sauce Mornay (I wish I had more cheese, the sauce could have been even better with a bit more) - there was enough for tomorrow's lunch as well which makes me really happy. What makes me even more happy is the after dinner snack - crispy bacon rashers - and I tucked some of them into the lunch box as well... Is it tomorrow yet? ;)

24172026323_d49535e28b.jpg

Vlcatko

Vlcatko

Veal eye round (at least I think it's the name of the cut), baked potato, broccolini, sauce Mornay (I wish I had more cheese, the sauce could be even better with a bit more) - there was enough for tomorrow's lunch as well which makes me really happy. What makes me even more happy is the after dinner snack - crispy bacon rashers - and I tucked some of them into the lunch box as well... Is it tomorrow yet? ;)

24172026323_d49535e28b.jpg