• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Turkey Breast 'Salad' on sourdough bread :TB@CSB.thumb.jpg.e73005d5f8feb637c62201d

I ate the other half, and realized this was so good I thought Id post

Turkey Breast was de-tendon'd, placed in the CSB w bacon on the top.   Steam-bake  30 min @ 300 F.  Thermapen'd 140 at that point and removed.

the CSB fits two TB's on the rack over the drip pan nicely.   they are cooled and used for lots os things later

as good or better than SV and a ton better than anything you can buy at the deli.

mayo / Sauer's PrimeRib seasoning  ( a little  it has rosemary in it ) and Window Green Onions   ( they grow in a yogurt container near the window and last

a long long time, changing the water every few days w a Root-Rinse .

the tendon issues are here :

rotuts

rotuts

Turkey Breast 'Salad' on sourdough bread :TB@CSB.thumb.jpg.e73005d5f8feb637c62201d

I ate the other half, and realized this was so good I thought Id post

Turkey Breast was de-tendon'd, placed in the CSB w bacon on the top.   Steam-bake  30 min @ 300 F.  Thermapen'd 140 at that point and removed.

the CSB fits two TB's on the rack over the drip pan nicely.   they are cooled and used for lots os things later

as good or better than SV and a ton better than anything you can buy at the deli.

mayo / Sauer's PrimeRib seasoning  ( a little  it has rosemary in it ) and Window Green Onions   ( they grow in a yogurt container near the window and last

a long long time, changing the water every few days w a Root-Rince .