• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gulfporter

gulfporter

On 8/4/2016 at 0:12 PM, blue_dolphin said:

Back to TJ's, I picked up a box of the Black & White Diamond Cocktail Cookies.  They are nice little shortbread cookies with a sprinkle of black and white sesame seeds that makes them look festive.  I much approve of the ingredient list (note butter comes before sugar): Unbleached Wheat Flour, Butter, Sugar, Almond Flour, Sesame Seeds, Egg, Sea Salt.  Made in Canada.

I just had 2 of them with coffee for breakfast but here they are in their natural environment with a cocktail:

IMG_3430.jpg

We bought the Cocktail Cookies today and enjoyed a few with a glass of sherry, quite nice.  

gulfporter

gulfporter

Back to TJ's, I picked up a box of the Black & White Diamond Cocktail Cookies.  They are nice little shortbread cookies with a sprinkle of black and white sesame seeds that makes them look festive.  I much approve of the ingredient list (note butter comes before sugar): Unbleached Wheat Flour, Butter, Sugar, Almond Flour, Sesame Seeds, Egg, Sea Salt.  Made in Canada.

I just had 2 of them with coffee for breakfast but here they are in their natural environment with a cocktail:

IMG_3430.jpg

We bought the Cocktail Cookies today and enjoyed a few with a glass of sherry, quite nice.  

gulfporter

gulfporter

I've never seen split-top hot dog rolls in any TJ's out here.  I believe TJ's sources baked goods locally and those are probably a New England thing. Here in SoCal, I have seen Kings Hawaiian brand hot dog rolls with a split top in grocery stores but haven't looked lately.

IMG_3430.jpg