• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

DianaB

DianaB

@Tere' reference to How to Spend It reminds me that Rowley Leigh's columns in the FT Saturday magazine make good food oriented reading.  They were a weekly occurrence until recently, all can be viewed without charge via the FT website.  If there was a food based magazine with writing as informed and interesting as his columns I would happily subscribe. 

ETA How to Spend It content has its own app, free of charge and with additional material to the print version.  

DianaB

DianaB

@Tere' reference to How to Spend It reminds me that Rowley Leigh's columns in the FT Saturday magazine make good food oriented reading.  They were a weekly occurrence until recently, all can be viewed without charge via the FT website.  If there was a food based magazine with writing as informed and interesting as his columns I would happily subscribe.