• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

not sure if snacking or linner........sautéed some bison, minced onion, red and yellow bell peppers.  Added some of my taco mix, salsa and a tiny can of corn.  Into a dish, topped with chopped black olives and some grated cheddar.  It's in the oven now.  I have some Tostitos whole wheat scoopers and my Cholula chile lime sauce.........

OK no salad so definitely snack..................

suzilightning

suzilightning

not sure if snacking or linner........sautéed some bison, minced onion, red and yellow bell peppers.  Added some of my taco mix, salsa and a tiny can of corn.  Into a dish, topped with chopped black olives and some grated cheddar.  It's in the oven now.  I have some Tostitos whole wheat scoopers and my Cholula chile lime sauce.........