• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

40 minutes ago, lindag said:

I will never again put off all those little household chores that are easily done in small increments.

I have been procrastinating for months.  My car was 159 days overdue for its oil change when I finally took it in for service last week.

Sunday I did laundry that overflowed the hamper until I started running out of clothes.

I mopped the kitchen floor yesterday only because the plumber was coming and I was embarrassed.

I vacuumed and dusted my bedroom on Saturday....oh it was needed so badly.

I always seem to be able to put off these things until they are overwhelming.

Never again.....

All best, lindag

Darienne

Darienne

14 minutes ago, lindag said:

I will never again put off all those little household chores that are easily done in small increments.

I have been procrastinating for months.  My car was 159 days overdue for its oil change when I finally took it in for service last week.

Sunday I did laundry that overflowed the hamper until I started running out of clothes.

I mopped the kitchen floor yesterday only because the plumber was coming and I was embarrassed.

I vacuumed and dusted my bedroom on Saturday....oh it was needed so badly.

I always seem to be able to put off these things until they are overwhelming.

Never again.....

Words fail me.  That is kind and charitable words basically.   We always get our second-hand Toyota Sienna in on time for its oil change...or else we'd lose the lifetime warranty on the drive train.