• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

What do you keep on your kitchen counter?

Darienne

I have my toaster, my Tassimo (suck it Keurig), my Osterizer Kitchen Center (I have ALL the attachments too) and my nuker.

The Nuker is getting tossed as soon as I get a new over stove nuker and in its place on the counter will go my Panasonic

Rice Cooker and my Vitamix...

I have all my utensils (mostly OXO) in the drawer...

Im thinking of getting rid of the toaster and getting a Spacesaver Toaster Oven..

I have my William-Sonoma ice cream maker in a cabinet and my Salad Shooter and Deep Fryer over the Fridge...

Would Love to have an electric pressure cooker (dont need a crock pot as my rice cooker is a combo)

Wawa Sizzli FTW!

Coffee maker, note pad, sugar bowl, odd glass boxes that have no other home,

fruit bowl, cutting board and pizza peel leaning against wall, toaster oven, drain rack, plants (behind the sink),

wine, fishtank, general dump depot for incoming paperwork. The Oster kitchen center is in an eye-level cupboard, along with the blender and the hand-mixer - not ideal, but for now we can handle it. The glass counter-top convection oven is in a low cupboard.

"You dont know everything in the world! You just know how to read!" -an ah-hah! moment for 6-yr old Miss O.

Coffee maker, note pad, sugar bowl, odd glass boxes that have no other home,

fruit bowl, cutting board and pizza peel leaning against wall, toaster oven, drain rack, plants (behind the sink),

wine, fishtank, general dump depot for incoming paperwork. The Oster kitchen center is in an eye-level cupboard, along with the blender and the hand-mixer - not ideal, but for now we can handle it. The glass counter-top convection oven is in a low cupboard.

You don't mention your countertop length. Is it quite a lot? Or is it quite...trying to find a more positive word than 'crowded'...replete with stuff? :wink:

I've never heard of a glass counter-top convection oven but I did look them up. Thanks.

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

• 2 weeks later...