• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Darienne

Darienne

I'm thinking about it, I really am.  Other than a weakness for potato chips and French Fries, I'm not sure what's worth mentioning.  And I don't even like ice cream.  I make it continuously for Ed but I never eat it.  

Oh, I found my post from a few years back.  I still like my hot dogs burnt and in cheap buns with cheap yellow mustard and sweet pickle relish.  And with potato chips.  But we haven't had hot dogs for a few years now...although I did have Ed buy them just this very week.  And we'll have them tomorrow.  

Added: Well, here's one.  While we are in the Southwest, we eat Mexican food all the time and each time I say to myself, this time I'm going to try something else...and each time I order Chile Rellenos again.  Alas, we can't get them in our nearby city and they are just too much trouble to make.  I do make a Chile Relleno Casserole.  Which I think I'll make right now.  I have the Poblanos...

Darienne

Darienne

I'm thinking about it, I really am.  Other than a weakness for potato chips and French Fries, I'm not sure what's worth mentioning.  And I don't even like ice cream.  I make it continuously for Ed but I never eat it.  

Oh, I found my post from a few years back.  I still like my hot dogs burnt and in cheap buns with cheap yellow mustard and sweet pickle relish.  And with potato chips.  But we haven't had hot dogs for a few years now...although I did have Ed buy them just this very week.  And we'll have them tomorrow.