• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Baking Books with Vegan and Gluten-free Recipes?

currypuff

I've been looking on Amazon to see what I could find in terms of vegan, gluten-free baking books,

but not really sure which ones would be good... I find sometimes these sorts of books don't have very appealing recipes,

and the results turn out to be poor imitations of the "real thing".

Does anyone have any recommendations on which would be good books to start with?

I don't have true allergies, but food sensitivities to wheat, soy, eggs, dairy, and cane sugar, nuts... *and more ... ugh*

But I love baking obviously and all the traditional baked goods and pastries like everyone else!

I still eat these things in moderation, but I sure don't feel good after eating them = (

Can anyone recommend books/websites/recipes/other resources...? Sure this information would be helpful to others as well.