• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Anyone tried to contact Chocovision lately?

cheripie

I've been trying to get ahold of Chocovision for almost a week. Left two messages with no return call. I'll try again tomorrow, but just curious if anyone's been in touch. Unfortunately the bowl is not spinning on my 3210. There's no tension on the spinning thing, so I think something's wrong on the inside. Just in time for Easter!

www.cheri-pie.com

Life is too short. Eat good chocolate.

I've been trying to get ahold of Chocovision for almost a week.  Left two messages with no return call.  I'll try again tomorrow, but just curious if anyone's been in touch.  Unfortunately the bowl is not spinning on my 3210.  There's no tension on the spinning thing, so I think something's wrong on the inside.  Just in time for Easter!

Hi, Cheripie,

I was in contact with Chocovision a couple of weeks ago. It was hard to get anyone to call me back and I just kept on phoning until I got someone. I think they were short-handed or someone was sick or something. Can't really recall.

They were very helpful, especially a young man named Matthew Demoto.

Just keep calling and don't give a thought to the fact that no one has gotten back. I seem to recall that Mr. Demoto said he had hundreds of call backs to make at one point.

Good luck. :wink:

Darienne

learn, learn, learn...

We live in hope. 

You were right. Finally got a response today. Since I'm probably going to have to send the machine in, I just wish I hadn't wasted a week. Hand tempering here I come!

www.cheri-pie.com

Life is too short. Eat good chocolate.