• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Book Help

Jakea222

OK I know this is a funny request, but I am looking for this book that a looked through a dozen time and now that I am ready to buy it can't find it or remeber th title. The front cover has a chef that looks as is he is flying accross the front - I thought the title was Gastronaught - but have not had any luck in a search. It is a kind of history book that talks about recipes from long ago and dinners from kings etc....It is driving me crazy! Anybody have a clue! I know you are saying what a screw ball, but man it is driving me nuts...

WOW

has anyone else gone to the link and hit SURPRISE ME to read a few line of this book?

this looks awsome and truly amusing

T

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association