• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Is there such a thing as an adjustable table?

Fat Guy

This does not change in height, but be prepared to be
by the shear engineering feat of this adjustable table.

That is freakin' amazing! When I win the lottery, I'm buying one or two of them. :laugh:

“Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.”

– From Fox TV’s “Family Guy”

Tim Oliver

That is a thing of beauty. They apparently have a model that does change in height as well, though it's of a different design.

That is freakin' amazing! When I win the lottery, I'm buying one or two of them. :laugh:

Lottery, indeed, at $50K to $75K a pop. Methinks a kitchen remodeling is ahead of the table on my lottery wish-list. :biggrin:

David aka "DCP"

Amateur protein denaturer, Maillard reaction experimenter, & gourmand-at-large

That is a thing of beauty. They apparently have a model that does change in height as well, though it's of a different design.

Lottery, indeed, at $50K to $75K a pop. Methinks a kitchen remodeling is ahead of the table on my lottery wish-list. :biggrin:

Thanks for the extra links -- I remember looking around at their site several months ago when I was getting heavily involved in sailing (okay, not THAT involved). Stunning though, huh?

Thanks for the extra links -- I remember looking around at their site several months ago when I was getting heavily involved in sailing (okay, not THAT involved). Stunning though, huh?

Indeed - no one would fault you for choosing the sailboat instead. :wink: Rather like opting to purchase the Viking refrigerator instead of a few pounds of black truffles to go inside it, n'est-ce pas?

David aka "DCP"

Amateur protein denaturer, Maillard reaction experimenter, & gourmand-at-large