• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

33 minutes ago, Smithy said:

AHA! After I decided to punt, I also opted for a glass of wine. That meant diving into the "wine cellar" under the bed.

20191127_194435.jpg

I KNEW the rings had been stored there! I had just forgotten that I'd stored them outside a storage sleeve* instead of inside said sleeve.

*Yes, I know that storage sleeve looks like it contains Scotch. It doesn't. Any more.

Great minds think alike. I’ll just put them around this, they won’t get squashed that way, and I’ll definitely remember where I put them! 🤣🤣

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

28 minutes ago, Smithy said:

AHA! After I decided to punt, I also opted for a glass of wine. That meant diving into the "wine cellar" under the bed.

20191127_194435.jpg

I KNEW the rings had been stored there! I had just forgotten that I'd stored them outside a storage sleeve* instead of inside said sleeve.

*Yes, I know that storage sleeve looks like it contains Scotch. It doesn't. Any more.

Great minds think alike. I’ll just put them around this bottle, they won’t get squashed that way, and I’ll definitely remember where I put them! 🤣🤣