• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Delivery time from Chef Rubber?

aidensnd2

Apparently there are some very recent mailing changes that have upgraded security drastically, and a lot of online companies have warnings posted that regular orders can take up to 2 weeks to be processed/shipped/received.

I just ordered something from pastrychef.com and it came in 8 days, but i live way out of the way so a normal place it would have been 5 maybe. I wouldnt worry too much.

Dean Anthony Anderson

"If all you have to eat is an egg, you had better know how to cook it properly" ~ Herve This

Pastry Chef: One If By Land Two If By Sea

I also live on the West Coast.

I emailed them right before I started this thread and they didn't email back today. It's frustrating as I needed my order for this Friday. They have good products but if this is the kind of service that is typical I doubt I'll be ordering from them again...

Thanks

Dear all concerned.

We profusely apologize for any delay or miss shipment.

As of late we have moved into our new production facility and have continued to maintain our ISO 9001:2001 Certification for manufacturing.

This is the highest certification recognized by the international community.

Additionally, we are continuing to upgrade and improve our web site www.ChefRubber.com to ensure a secure e-environment as well as quick ease of use.

From everyone here at Chef Rubber, it is in our best interest to best serve you, our customer, to our best ability.

We hope you will find of interest our NEW FDA compliant metallic appearing cocoa butter line called the " JEWEL COLLECTION " released today, Feb.14th, and soon to be uploaded to the web site ASAP.

Again we can not express our deep concern for any delay in shipping.

Kind regards,

Chef Rubber

702-614-9350