• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Favorite beer shops in N.E. Ohio

Amy Viny

Hey N.E. Ohio brew lovers what are your favorite beer shops? Who offers a unique selection and which stores offer lots of single bottles so you can try lots of varieties without springing for the whole six pack? My two current favorites are Chuck's in Chagrin Falls and Warehouse Beverage on Mayfield Rd. in Mayfield Heights. Chuck's is located in a beautifly restored old building. Lots of old wood and charm. Excellant selection with the Belgiums well represented. Warehouse doesn't offer the charm but has a great selection and really helpful advice.

What are your favorites? :biggrin:

Hey N.E. Ohio brew lovers what are your favorite beer shops? Who offers a unique selection and which stores offer lots of single bottles so you can try lots of varieties without springing for the whole six pack? My two current favorites are Chuck's in Chagrin Falls and Warehouse Beverage on Mayfield Rd. in Mayfield Heights. Chuck's is located in a beautifly restored old building. Lots of old wood and charm. Excellant selection with the Belgiums well represented. Warehouse doesn't offer the charm but has a great selection and really helpful advice.

What are your favorites?  :biggrin:

I get most of my beer supplies from Leeners in Northfield.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a few places I go when I'm looking for a good craftbrew or obscure import:

Rozi's Wine and Liquor on Detroit Rd. in Lakewood. A wide range of both beer and wine. Lots of hard to find stuff.

North Coast Wine and Beer on W. 117th in Cleveland. A good selection and they're open late.

Biddulph Beverage on Biddulph Rd. in Cleveland. I usually go here first since it's really close to my house. A surprisingly good collection of domestic, craftbrew, and imports. A large selection of single bottles to mix and match.