• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CatIsHungry

CatIsHungry

typo

6 hours ago, Toliver said:

"Angry Butterfinger fans slam the candy bar's new recipe as 'trash' and 'nasty' "

From looking at the picture of the two side-by-side candy bars, you can see that the new version is a lot skinnier. I guess someone is saving some money, eh?

Hubby doesn’t eat candy very often - but one his favorites is Butterfinger when he does eat candy - he will not buy the “new improved” version because he has heard it tastes like (behind) ... I don’t want to know how they know ... 😳

CatIsHungry

CatIsHungry

6 hours ago, Toliver said:

"Angry Butterfinger fans slam the candy bar's new recipe as 'trash' and 'nasty' "

From looking at the picture of the two side-by-side candy bars, you can see that the new version is a lot skinnier. I guess someone is saving some money, eh?

Hubby doesn’t eat candy very often - but one his favorites is Butterfinger when he does eat candy - he will not buy the “new improved” version because he has heard it tatstes like (behind) ... I don’t want to know how they know ... 😳