• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Apple Mac & Cheese

srhcb

Actually, because Steven Jobs pisses me off so much, I think I'm going to add sauteed pancetta to this recipe when I try it. And then I can imagine myself force feeding it to him. Muhahahahaha!

Jason Perlow, Co-Founder eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters

Foodies who Review South Florida (Facebook) | offthebroiler.com - Food Blog (archived) | View my food photos on Instagram

Twittter: @jperlow | Mastodon @jperlow@journa.host

Alton Brown is a serious mac freak. I had a recent email dialogue recently explaining to him what a nut case Steven Jobs is.

When he heard I used a PC, I had to reassure him I was using Linux, not Windows, so it didn't count.

Oh yeah, I told Alton that Jobs is a VEGAN. I think that hit him pretty hard, considering that macaroni with apples recipe contains cheese (Vegans don't do dairy) and Alton is a BBQ freak.

http://www.flamingmailbox.com/maccomedy/ar...10509vegan.html

Going to come up with some sort of penguin recipe then Jason?

Can't think of a Microsoft equivalent (Foie Gras maybe? Expensive and bloated?)

I love animals.

They are delicious.