• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Fascino

Lreda

If you bring your male Turley I will bring my female. If they hit it off we can have a wedding at Fascino's that night. You are on the list.

Lou Reda and Sue (2)

Rosie and Lowell (2)

Blondie plus 1 (2)

Glenn (1)

Amy and Anthony (2)

David (1)

Double O (1)

Room for one more and then we will start a waiting list.

Rosalie Saferstein, aka "Rosie"

TABLE HOPPING WITH ROSIE

Well--it's a bit late but I don't usually get to the bios. Congratulations. He's gorgeous. And how come he's not wearing an eGullet shirt?

I posted on the NJ board but Jason moved it to the bios, which was ok but a note would have been a nice touch. As for the t shirt, we're still accepting baby gifts. :smile:

What did I completely miss this thread for the past month??? I hate being busy, this working for myself is really starting to mess with my egullet time! :angry: Anyway, can I be added to the waiting list? I'll have to check Doreen's schedule and get back to you shortly on whether it would be a + 1 or not.

A.D.S.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the list as of 2/15

Lou Reda and Sue (2)

Rosie and Lowell (2)

Glenn (1)

Amy and Anthony (2)

David (1)

Double O (1)

Bev M (1)

Tommy and 1 (2)

Waiting list

Zeman

Waiting list people (person). You should e-mail me your phone # as we get closer to the date. If someone can't make it and you don't check your e-mail regularly you'll miss the dinner.

Rosalie Saferstein, aka "Rosie"

TABLE HOPPING WITH ROSIE

If I'm not mistaken we're going for $75 icluding tax & tip.

I'll call Fascino's and talk to Anthony on Thursday or Friday to set up the menu.

No nuts for David and if anyone else has any dietary restrictions or allergies let me know. I'm thinking between a 4-6 course meal. Small portions, a tasting menu.

Lou